Monday, December 03, 2007

I need Colors in my life!!


I need Colors in my life!!, originally uploaded by techunar.

Wonderful Picture But a sad Story, I saw this picture flickr'd by Techunar. Can't help but notice that the Child in the Picture is happy lively and smiling, In contrast Her name is " Ujjri " May be the parents were naming her not on who she is but where she lives and was born. Ironic she lives and works for 200 rupees / month ( 3 dollars notice/month ) In Larkana . I hope we realize this is the real emergency in Pakistan. BB and Nawaz can't do much about it, the military is not going to do anything about it, We the people will have to. We don't have a choice, we have a conscious and we can't let Ujrii accept the fate that her parents seemed to have resigned to accept by naming Her Ujjri
visit www.hdf.com and help make a difference. We at hdf put kids in School.

No comments: