Friday, November 23, 2007

Another Gang Rape

Some years ago there was a despicable incident in Mirwala Punjab. It is a samll town of people with no education but ironically call themselves Muslims. The village Had a Punjayet ( court ) . In some sort of retribution they allowed a group of Gangsters to Rape an innocent girl for crimes that her brother committed. There are probably many such incidents around the country like this.This Brave lady stands up and the world listens. She opens a school. I am not sure the culprits were ever taken to task But I always felt that the culprit was the whole town. The Gangsters that committed the crime , the Court that ordered it and than the spectators or people that knew about it and continued to go on in life as business usual.
Now there is another gang rape, similiar but different . The atrocity is the same , a gangster in Khaki wardi, who has taken ( my motherland ) hostage . He is raping her every day in full view of the world.He has even killed the Punjayet and made his own Punjayet .This punjayet in fact has allowed him to do this . The people that might have complained have been locked up and now there are a 160 million people and my Motherland being Raped again and again by these gangsters .There are some that are with the gangster. There are so many watching that Tamasha . Who is responsible here, who should I go to . The gangsters are gangster . I can't expect anything better from them , but the Punjayet is also saying that he would burn the village down if we don't let him rape your mother.
Doesn't this sound familiar, a country my motherland is being publicly raped by a bunch of Gangsters , ridiculed ,in full view of the world. I am told not to say anything or i will be arrested and today the court says it is okay , It is okay to rape my country ? My mother ?. I wonder what did the Punjayet in Mirwala think when they allowed that rape, must be they were preserving the village from internal strive. How despicable. This is happening and people don't even notice.
I am not going to sit here and complain . I am going to do some thing to save my mother. I am going to raise my voice. I am going to make a list of those that are trying to stop this rape and also those that are participating in it . When my time comes I will make sure that these rapists are taken to a court and Punjayet ........ you will pay too. If you are just a spectator please run away, if you want to help please sign this petition here
I will be sending a letter to all those that I think are raping my motherland to stop it .I will be sending a letter to all those that are Helping the rapists and I am going to send a letter to all those that are watching , you are all responsible.

No comments: